The Corn Exchange
The energetic Corn Exchange is more than a bed & breakfast, providing a cafeteria, bar/restaurant, conventional true beer brasserie, a nightclub and function apartment. Breakfast, snack, lights lunches, a la carte dinner, savoury coffee and cake are all catered.
All the bedrooms and public zone were recently remodelled to propose you clear, cozy lodging with a famous peaceful location.
- Dating back to the seventeenth centuty, the Corn Exchange brags 16 en apartment bedrooms, a cafè bar/bistro, a conventional authentic beer brasserie and a nightclub.
- All the public zone and bedrooms have been renovated to comprises of a multi-channel TV, internet connection access and facilities of making tea/coffee.
- Amusement able to be delighted in the Exchange nightclub which is open till late Thursday to Saturday..
All suites are ornamented in a chic fashion the whole with the listed amenities (below) and a remote-controlled color TV with Freeview.
Food & beverage
- Breakfast, snack and dinner able to be eaten in the energetic bistro cafè/restaurant, while drinks are catered in "The Exchange" brasserie which has a swimming pool desk and an ample screen with Sky Sports.
- The brasserie is open late at holidays and turns into a disco at night..
Small market place city of Hailsham is located just off the A22, five miles from Eastbourne. Local sights comprises of Michelham Priory, Knockhatch Adventure Park, Drusillas Park, Battle Abbey, Arlington Speedway, The Observatory Science Centre and Pevensey Castle. Gatwick Airport is less than 1 hour away.
From the M25: - Exit onto the A22 for Eastbourne. - Exit onto the A27, then turn right onto London Road, signed Hailsham. - Continue onto the High Street, where you can find the inn. There is an ample free of charge parking at Quintons Shopping Centre, beside the inn.
The energetic Corn Exchange is more than a bed & breakfast, providing a cafeteria, bar/restaurant, conventional true beer brasserie, a nightclub and function apartment. Breakfast, snack, lights lunches, a la carte dinner, savoury coffee and cake are all catered. All the bedrooms and public zone were recently remodelled to propose you clear, cozy lodging with a famous peaceful location.
Your credit card will be debited by hotelinfo ltd 48 hours before arrival.
Cancellation Policy: If cancelled up to two days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged. Whether cancelled later or in case of no-show, the 1st night will be charged. Kids and Extra Bed Policy: All kids are welcome. Baby cots are not accessible. There is no holding capacity for supplementary beds in the suite. Deposit Policy: The entire price of the reservation will be charged at least two days prior to arrival and is non-refundable. VAT and city/tourist taxes: VAT is included. Facilities charge is included. City/tourist tax is not applicable. Internet connection: No internet connection access accessible. Meal Plan: Breakfast is included in the apartment rate. Car park: Free private car park is possible at a serene location surrounding. Pets: Pets are not allowed. The inn reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Rooms/Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Free Parking